1. Admission of the students in the school is taken according to the rules made by the management of the school and CBSE guide line.
2. Admission of the students in the school is taken only on the basis of entrance exam.
3. Transfer Certificate of the previous recognized school from class 1 upward.
4. The students of L.K.G. will be given admission only after submission of satisfactory evidence of date of birth(the birth certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Death of a Municipal Body only). Four years is the age limit for admission of L.K.G.
5. If a student leaves in the mid sessions will have to pay fee for the full term.
6. Students will not be allowed to change their subjects after getting admission in class XIth.
7. The decision of the principal will be final regarding the admission and in no case will be considere.
8.As per rules promulgated by CBSE, the Board Examination (Secondary level) shall be open to students who have attained the age of 15 years as on 1st April of the year in which they take the examination.
1.Every application for a leaving certificate shall be made in writing by the parent or guardian before three days.
2. Leaving Certificate will not be issued until the dues are paid.
3. Rs. 200 will be charged for a transfer certificate and this will be issued only three days after the receipt of an application.