Examination & Entrance
The academic Session is from April to March. Admission forms will be avilable in the month of February each year. . The Admission Form has to be duly filled with all entries and signature of the parent and submitted in the office. A written test will be conducted on a specific date. Admission will be granted purely on merit based of child's
The Registration for Provisional Admission for Class 11th, is open in the month of April of the
concerned year. However, the confirmed admission is done only after the declaration of class 10th
result in May, by the C.B.S.E.
The following documents must be submitted at the time of Admission
* Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar No. (Not Mandatory)
* Transfer Certificate (from the school last attended).
* Report Card (of the school last attended).
* Three passport size photographs of the child.
* For admission to Nursery less the child should be three plus (3+) in April
It is mandatory to submit a counter signed TC (if the last attended school is not affiliated to CBSE *
In event of lapse in submission of proper documentation in the School's Accounts' Office by the given
date, the admission will supposed to be cancelled with immediate effect without any refund of the
* Documents submitted by parents at the time of admission will be final. Change of documents will not
* If students leave school after taking admission then their fee will not be refundable.
* For admission in Nursery & KG section online birth certificate , counter signed by authorized body
must be submitted.
* Birth Certificate (from an authorized Municipal Body for Nursery & K.G)
INTERNAL EXAMINATION & PROMOTION RULES
1. Half Yearly Examination and Annual Examination with Four Unit Test are commenced in each academic year.
2. Final Assessment of the students will be made on the basis of CBSE guide lines.
3. A student should necessarily appear at the Half-Yearly Examination and, Annual Examination and all The Four Unit Test
4.For Primary Section - Term I, Term II and Term III are commenced in each year.
SUBJECT FOR ENTRANCE TEST
1. Primary Classes: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
2. VI to XII Classes: English, Hindi, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness and Social Science.
Note: 1. The pattern of test will be objective & short answer type questions.
2. For Class XI candidates who choose Computer Science or Information Practices or Physical Educaiton as an optional subject will not be permited to take admission if they do not qualify the cut off in that particular subject.